Who is responsible for your data? ¨Actitud Creativa ”, C.I.F .: GB85775435.
Registered office: Calle Medellín 10, Las Rozas
Telephone number: 91 715 1554
Electronic page address of the data control delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the web pages owned by Actitud Creativa in any of its versions: www.actitudcreativa.es, www.creativitycertification.com, www.creative-os.com, www.eldiadelainnovacion.es, www.cowork-os. com, www.ideasworldcup.com, www.metodolombard.com and any of its subpages and subdomains.
- To those who voluntarily communicate with Actitud Creativa through email, chat or who fill in any of the data collection forms published on the website and landings of Actitud Creativa.
- To those who request information about the products and services of Actitud Creativa or who request to participate in any of the Actitud Creativa events
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with Actitud Creativa by contracting its products and services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by Actitud Creativa for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
What are we going to use your data for?
We use your data to process your registrations for the activities we carry out both online and offline. We also periodically send news about our activities, case studies, publications and upcoming calls for events.
Who will we communicate your data to?
If necessary, Actitud Creativa may transfer information to a trusted third party. For example, when you are contacted by an accredited partner who is organizing a certification. In these cases we only provide the minimum amount of data necessary to perform the task and we will do so so that you can provide the information you have requested in our forms.Your data will be stored in our information systems CRM, Gmail, as well as in Mailchimp, platforms that we use to send updates to our publications, events and news.
International transfers of your personal data are planned. The data from our forms will be stored in Mailchimp to send by mail our new publications, news and invitations to events.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform that helps us share email campaigns. Mailchimp is a platform of The Rocket Science Group LLC, based in Georgia (USA). The Rocket Science Group LLC is registered as a certified company in the United States Privacy Shield.
Where do we get your data from?
We obtain your data when you provide it to us when requesting information, through the web or by subscribing to the newsletter, as well as when you contact us through other forms, social networks and one of our various online channels.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You will be able to access, rectify, delete and oppose certain treatments, as well as exercise your right to limitation of treatment, portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on automated treatment. For this you can write to us at the email address email@example.com
What is the basis that legitimizes us to process your data?
All our forms have a Checkbox in which you give us your express and unequivocal consent provided through that form, if you do not click on said checkbox it is impossible for you to send us the form. The checkbox is unchecked by default and requires you to click on it to accept it. This checkbox has the link to the data protection policy. When you click on that box, we understand your acceptance of the conditions of this policy.